Bloggintresserade

lördag 1 december 2007

Fill The Whole

No moon - no stars in Heaven.


It feel´s like a big empty whole.


 


Or is it the big empty whole i feel in my Heart ?


I do want the Moon - and i do want the Stars.


 


Fill the whole with the Moon, and you´ll fill


my Heart with Love.


 


Fill it with Love so i can go on living, because i


want to live so i can go on Loving You.


And be there for You.


 


I can´t feel - i am so tired of trying.


I´d tryed to do my best. My very best.


But i don´t know if it is enough ?


 


I want Love from two different way´s.


One from the Moon and one from the Stars.


 


I am reaching, but it´s far away.


Please - meet me half way and fill my Heart with Love.


 


Anneli 2007-11-30

3 kommentarer:

  1. 00000000000000000001 december 2007 kl. 11:09

    vännen. Jesus och jag,vi älskar dej...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ser att du behöver det. Du vet att vi har alltid varandra här inne, om man behöver! Glöm inte det! Puss å kram och klapp på kinden

    SvaraRadera
  3. ger dig en stor advents kraaam

    SvaraRadera